Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pure Appreciation: Margaret

Indeed, I would like to show my appreciation for all those that share in the Sacred Music Program.

For this month, I have selected Margaret, an alto from our choir.

Margaret joined the choir in 2009. She is a new member, servicing the choir by singing down with the congregation, allowing her voice to help lead others in prayer. Dedication in this lady is a virtue that inspires both myself and all those that are in the choir, for she does not have a car, but a scooter in which she must travel to get to church on Sundays.

On behalf of the choir, I would like to say to her: Thank you, Margaret, and keep singing to the glory of God and for edification of the people!

God bless you.

From the Loft,

Mr. Kochel

No comments:

Music Director and Principal Organist of Christ the Teacher Chapel